Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes/Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

This card is my entry for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampblog.blogspot.com/

I wanted to share this little card I created for a friend's daughter for her 5th Birthday.  I absolutely LOVE October Afternoon papers and embellishments.  She was (obviously) celebrating her 5th Birthday.  It's such a blessing to me to give someone a handmade special card, and to know they appreciate it.  I think it's important to use our God-given talents to bless others.  Each one of us has God-given talents that should be used to glorify God and bless the special people in our lives.  What a wonderful feeling to be able to do something nice for others.
Thanks for taking a peek.  Have a great week, and remember to use your God-given talents to bless others!

I also want to share with you a new inspirational website I found this week.  My new friend, Noreen, has an awesome website that will inspire you.  Please check out http://www.make-homemade-gifts.com/ and see all of Noreen's wonderful creations.  She's definitely sharing her talents with us, and I'm so grateful for her willingness to share her wonderful creations.
My Cup Runneth Over,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen :-) I am sure your friend's little girl will love this :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and thanks for helping us reach our target :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.