Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Be Ye Kind One to Another

I'm playing along in a challenge this week that is all about the letter "B".  When I think of B, I think of the Bible, and I think specifically of the verse that starts with the word "Be".  It's Ephesians 4:32 "Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you".  Since God was gracious enough to send His only son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins, and to forgive us of all our shortcomings, shouldn't we do the same for others when they offend us?  Let's make an effort to "be kind to one another" and to forgive one another.

On to the challengees. . . . . .

First, I am entering this card in the challenge at http://www.pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/ called PIO #36 - B is for Buttons, Bows, Brads and All Things B.  This really intrigued and challenged me to think of things that start with the letter B.  You can learn more about this fun and exciting challenge by going here:  http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/09/pio-36-b-is-for-buttons-bows-brads.html

The items I chose to use that begin with the letter B are:  Buttons, Butterflies, Border punch, Bows and Bling.  The sentiment "Best Wishes" even begins with a B.  I used vintage sheet music, Basic Grey's Lemonade patterned paper, and lots of other goodies.
I also entered this card into the challenge at http://www.citycrafterblogspot.com/ where the challenge was called - It's As Easy As 1-2-3.  We were asked to use:  1 ribbon, 2 or more words, and 3 or more butterflies. I knew right away that this card would fit the bill for both challenges.  This card has 1 bow/ribbon, 2 words, and 3 or more butterflies.  I am so happy when I am able to enter two challenges with the same card, and have it meet all the requirements of both.  I hope you will check out this exciting challenge.  You can read all about it here: http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2011/09/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-73.html

And last, it's being entered into the challenge at http://www.audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ where the challenge is to create a card for a girl.  This comes fairly easy for me, as most of my cards are "girly".  I struggle more with the masculine cards.  There are so many awesome creations entered in this challenge.  Take time to check it out.
Let's all try our best to be kind, forgiving, and understanding toward others.  After all, we are only human.  We need to treat others the way we want to be treated, right?  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a blessed day.

My Cup Runneth Over,

Karen

14 comments:

  1. Hi,
    This is so very beautiful ... love your design !!
    I am glad to be your new follower)))))

    Ksusha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow gosh, this is soooo pretty ! It makes me so happy looking at this ! Great job ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ... very cheerful ... thanks for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Beautiful with a capital B. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy, this is so beautiful Karen! All those lovely details and you must know, I die for buttons!

    You sure you have my address ;)

    Majo

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute Karen...love that music note paper you used..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen!
    thanks for visiting PIO! And it doesn't matter if you pile 2 or 20, the important thing is that you do!

    Thanks for playing... I love all the different pattern papers you mixed!

    -- dalis
    PIO Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Karen... love the music score and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Karen. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a beautiful card! Love the pattern papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. So FABULOUS! LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.