Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Righteous Shall Flourish

In Psalm 72:7, the Bible tells us that "In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth".  What a tremendous truth to know that we can have peace and will flourish as long as we live a righteous life before God.

This week at http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ the Fabulous Friday Challenge is all about Flourishes.  We were asked to create something with flourishes on it.  I came up with a card that used up some Making Memories flourishes that I've had in my stash for quite some time.

 
You can read more about the challenge here:  http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/fabulous-friday-challenge-flourishes.html and you can check out all the gorgeous entries.  The card I made uses two different patterned papers by My Mind's Eye, the Making Memories flourishes, a 7 Gypsies tag, a rub-on sentiment, some Recollections flowers, Ranger ink, and some hand-made scrunched seam binding.
Thanks for taking a peek.  I truly appreciate your comments.

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful flourished card. I love the scripture too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow soooo bautiful... Thank you so much for visiting my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, email me at papercompulsions@gmail.com and I will send you the templates for my projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I love the Scripture behind it!! Great job with the flourishes!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..so pretty!! (I have those flourishes too..lol!!)... Love how you used them here!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card- but I really like the choice of papers that you used- very stunning and of course the flourishes for the challenge this week thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.