Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby Love at Eureka Stamps

It's hard to believe that it's Monday again already; and that means that it's time for a new challenge to being at Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog, and this week's theme is Pregnancy and/or Baby Cards.  I chose to make a sweet little baby card using one of favorite lines - Simple Stories Baby Steps.  It has coordinating patterned papers and sweet little stickers to match.  The Eureka Stamps images I used are #40101 Baby Feet and #4804(51) God Made You Special.  These adorable images are printed very small, but work SO well on baby cards.  I encourage you click on the photo of my card to pull up the larger version so that you can see all the details up close.  I will just bet that you will want to add these sweet images to your collection, and each of these digital images is just $2 - so why not hop on over to Eureka Stamps and pick them up?  Then, you can stop by The Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog and play along in this week's Pregnancy/Baby Card Challenge.  Of course, you're not required to use Eureka Stamps' Digital Images in order to play along.  We just love to see them used creatively.  I know that I'm looking forward to seeing all the sweet little baby cards you create and share this week.
Karen Letchworth - For Eureka Stamps
As I stated above, I used Simple Stories Baby Steps patterned papers and coordinating stickers (LOTS of them - the rattle, the buttons, two tabs, and the rulers).  I also added some Baker's Twine, machine stitching, and love!

Crazy Cards Challenge Blog - Challenge #145 - Baby Card

My Craft Spot by Kimberly - Challenge #97 - Announcements and Invitations - This card was made to ANNOUNCE and celebrate the arrival of a very special baby in our family!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today.  I look forward to seeing your cards this week, and I encourage you to play along in LOTS of challenges this week.  You can combine this challenge with as many others as you'd like, and the same is true at Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog so, I hope you will play along in both.  I can hardly wait to see your sweet creations.
 
Have a very blessed week,
Karen

10 comments:

  1. This is totally stunning. Love the wonderful layers and great colors you have used for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, perfect for a boy or girl and love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,I love this baby card!Thank you for joining us at CCH!Good luck!
    Iva DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a BEAUTIFUL card! All the elements are gorgeous:)

    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness this is so sweet! Love everything about it!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week! Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grungy vintage look of this baby card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty vintage baby card. I love the little foot prints. Thanks for entering the *announcements and invitations* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! The little feet are my favourite part. :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really so great, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.