Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sharing God's Word at Word Art Wednesday

Hello my crafty and bloggy friends!  I hope that today finds you all doing well and praising God in everything.  I know that it's not always easy to remember to give God praise when things aren't going well, but...it's more important than ever to praise Him even when times are difficult.  He wants to hear us giving His name the glory and honor it deserves ALL the time.  So, I would suggest to just say "PRAISE the LORD" today, and say it OUT LOUD so that He hears it and gets the praise He deserves.  He loves to hear us praise Him, and Satan and all his demons can hear you PRAISE GOD too!  No, things aren't always going to be going perfectly, but God is always going to be able to get you through them perfectly.  His grace is ALWAYS sufficient, and He wants you to trust Him, and to call out to Him, to ask Him for His help, and of course.....to ALWAYS praise Him.

This week at Word Art Wednesday, we have another great challenge for everyone.  As always, it's an Anything Goes Challenge, and we have another gorgeous word art file for everyone.  Feel free to stop by Word Art Wednesday, save the free word art to your computer, and then stop by to share in our challenge this week.  We have TWO amazing sponsors; Digi Darla Designs is giving away 5 free digis to one winner, and Heart & Soul Rubber Stamps is giving another lucky winner a rubber stamp set of their choice.   It's another great week to be a winner at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Challenges.
Karen - For Word Art Wednesday
 I'm going to share my card into the challenges where it fits the theme as follows:

Twist of Faith Cards Challenge Blog - Challenge #37 - The Ties That Bind - I've used jute and Baker's Twine on my card
 
Simon Says Stamp Vintage Challenge Blog - A Little Paper - As it turns out, this is the perfect card for this challenge.  I found this scrap of paper (green gingham check) and there was such a tiny bit left.  I measured to see if it was big enough for a card base, and it was literally the PERFECT length and I just had to trim the width slightly.  I got SO lucky to be able to squeeze out one more card from this lovely 6x6 paper pad from Simple Stories Baby Steps line.

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Flower Power
 
I thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today to say hello and take a little peek at my card.  It's always such a blessing to me when you stop by, and I look forward to visiting each of you on your blogs this week to see what you've been creating.  Please do me two favors this week:  1) stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our challenge this week, and 2) PRAISE the Lord OUT LOUD.  God is SO good to us!   Let Him know.
 
Praising God for you,
Karen

14 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the gingham with the cute felt flowers. And what a wonderful scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Karen. Those flowers is so creative.
    Just on another note, as far as I understand it, our Google Followers badge on our blogs wont disappear. Its only Google Reader thats being discontinued. Fortunately I have never used Google Reader and have used my Blogger Dashboard all the years to follow my friends and ascI understand our Dashboard will stay.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your card is fantastic. I love the fabric and buttons. I know it is so "touchable". It will really bless the person who receives this beautiful work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card, Karen. I really like the flowers and I can understand why you like the gingham paper so much. Soooo pretty. Thanks again for the opportunity to work with you at WAW. You are such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, you skill as a crafter amazes me!!!! As I'm typing this to the right I see your blog badge that says "I made a great impressions...." - you certainly have made a great impression on me!! Your faith comes through loud and clear and is such an inspiration!!! And your card making skills - wow!!! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL card -- those flowers are "da bomb" (as my grandkids say). They are lovely, especially against the green gingham papers. Thank you so much for entering this week's challenge at Twist of Faith. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen! Such a gorgeous card! Love the design and those flowers are amazing! Love the scripture sentiment! I've been so busy lately running to practices, games, and concerts! It is taking all I've got to get my DT cards finished on time. School will be over the end of June for us. Totally can't wait! :)
    Be Blessed
    Jackie
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to cute! Love the felt! Thanks for joining us at Twist of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  9. magnifique Karen, tes fleurs sont superbes, j'adore l'ensemble, biz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you have stacked the flowers on this gorgous card Karen.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely creation Karen - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely flowers, and they show up so nicely against that green gingham! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love your pretty flower cluster. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen this is just beautiful! I love the flower, the colors, just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.