Monday, October 7, 2013

Buttons and Bobbits

Well, as I've told you already - I have A LOT of new things to share with you.  I've been trying to get everything photographed while keeping up with everything else I've got going on in my life.  This is another card I made with the Cosmo Cricket Tea For Two line.  I absolutely LOVE this sweet line.  The adorable sentiment (Thank You For Your Prayers) is a digital image from Eureka Stamps.
I'm going to enter this sweet little card in the following challenges:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - We're Going Dotty - How sweet is this little Maya Road kraft envelope with tiny blue polka dots?  You can find LOTS of great Maya Road products like this at Simon Says Stamp.
 
Sweet Stop Sketches - Sweet & Sassy - Sketch Challenge - I used a half circle on this version of the sketch, but still included my scallop and banner.  I've really had fun working with this sweet sketch!
 
Pile It On Challenge Blog - Challenge #40 - Favorite Color as Main Focus - Once again, I'm showcasing primarily PINK, but have accented with several other sweet colors.
 
Red Carpet Studios Challenge Blog - Challenge #54 - Pretty In Pink - I love using pink, and this sentiment goes perfectly to send to someone fighting breast cancer.  I know just the right person to send this to, and I pray that it will be a blessing to her.
 
Dream Valley Challenge Blog - Challenge #67 - Buttons!  I used tiny buttons to make the border on the mini envelope.
 
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card.  I hope you're all having a BLESSED WEEK!
 
Hugs,
Karen
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Karen!!! Super love this one and those doilies are beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen this is so sweet - love the garland of wee buttons :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Karen. Love shabby vintage feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Karen! I'm loving the trend of using envelopes on a card, and yours is a great example of this. Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Karen, a fabulous design and colours - I love all the layering and gorgeous details!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card, Karen. Love crochet/knitted (?) flower

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful papers, doilies, buttons, and flowers combine to make this a lovely feminine design! Very pretty, Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, Karen! I can't believe I missed out on so many of your fabulous cards! No two are ever the same and this card has so many great little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.