Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The God of Jacob

It's Wednesday, and time once again for another AWESOME challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  We have two wonderful sponsors again this week.  The first is Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps and they're offering one lucky person a free stamp set of choice.  They have so many wonderful stamp sets to choose from.  Second, we have another new sponsor this year.  Yours Or Mine Paper Crafts is offering another lucky winner a $25 gift certificate to their amazing store.  How fun is that?
I made this card using papers from my stash.  They're rather old, but still super cute.  All the patterned papers used on my card are from Crate Paper's Cowgirl Collection.  I used some scraps, did some machine stitching, printed my scripture onto a piece of vellum, and then added some jute, baker's twine, paper flowers, ribbon and a button.  Quick and easy!
 
We would LOVE to have you share your cards and projects with us this week.  You can enter up to FIVE (5) times to help increase your odds of winning, and we really love seeing what you create and share.  Please stop by to join us.
 
God's blessings to you all,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card Karen! I just LOVE the papers, color combo and all of your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm old but I'm still cute just like your papers. I can not get my sewing machine to enjoy sewing paper. There is probably something else I should do. This card is really a showcase for the Scripture. Vellum is so fun to work with. You are my card making heroine. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card with wonderful DP. Love this weeks scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a masterpiece! wow!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this, Karen. The use of vellum is great. I should remember more often to use some from my abundant stash!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration here and on the WAW blog devotional.

    ReplyDelete
  6. magnifique, très poétique, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, Karen! The papers may be old ones from your stash, but they are super pretty. I like the sentiment on the vellum and your embellishing is beautiful, as always. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.