Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Sunshine & Warm Days

It's been a quiet Sunday afternoon at our house.  I spent some time crafting today using some product I was blessed to receive from Echo Park's new Splendid Sunshine line for one of my upcoming Design Team projects.  I am just LOVING all the sweet papers, stickers and journaling cards in this set, and as soon as they're released, I plan to purchase more of the papers, the brad set, and the Chipboard Elements - they're just divine!
I took the Darling Dots patterned paper and machine stitched the edges, and then I added a Journaling Card with all the months, days and years printed on it (to represent that ALL days should be filled with happiness, sunshine, and warm days - well, at least here in Las Vegas)!  Next, I took a Sticker Element (main sentiment) and backed it with the Fancy Floral patterned paper (back side of these double-sided sheets) and cut it with my Fiskars scalloped scissors.  I used my Top Dog Dies' Madison Doily Die (white) as the backdrop for the sentiment.  I embellished with more stickers (HAPPY) and circles from the Sticker Elements Sheet, and then made a seam binding bow and added some sweet pearls.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Anything Goes With Pearls

Sister Act Card Challenges - Challenge #46 - Anything Goes

I've been able to find so few challenges to enter any more.  I don't have time to go searching all over, and I just haven't been finding challenges that work for the cards and projects I've made.  So for now, that's it.  I really do thank you for stopping by to say hello.  I'll be back again tomorrow with another post.

Until then, God bless you all!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so cheerful it makes me smile! May your day be full of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Karen - those papers look fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card, love all the diffferent elements.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely bow.

    ReplyDelete