Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucky Green at The Kraft Journal

Hello, friends!  Welcome to my blog today.  I will have two posts today; this one for the new "Lucky Green" at The Kraft Journal, and one for the Echo Park and Top Dog Dies Blog Hop.  I'm so glad to have you stop by, and I hope that you will check out both posts. 
Karen Letchworth for The Kraft Journal
For this week's "Lucky Green" Challenge, I wanted to share some of my favorite "yummy treats". When I thinks green, some of the yummy treats that quickly come to my mind include Green Apple Caramel Covered Suckers and Mint Green Tea Hand-Stained Bias Tape.  They're both SUPER YUMMY! I started this quick and easy project with a Small Kraft Coffee Bag With Window and filled it with my favorite green treat which are Green Apple Caramel Covered Suckers (FYI....you can find them at Dollar Tree). I closed the Kraft Coffee Bag and ran two lengths of Green Baker's Twine around the bag and tied them in a knot, and then a bow.
Karen Letchworth for The Kraft Journal
Next, I took a Canvas Triangle (which, by the way, are now on sale for $1.50 for a set of 3) and to that, I added a luscious bow made of Mint Green Tea Hand-Stained Bias TapeVintage Winter White Hand-Stained Bias Tape, and the Green Baker's Twine.  Next, I took a Round Metal Edged Grungy Prim Tag and, using my handy Bone Folder Tool, applied a Melissa Francis rub-on St. Patrick's Day sentiment.  This project literally took me about three minutes to complete.  The amazing and versatile supplies found at the Kraft Outlet make your crafting projects fun and easy.

I'm sharing my lovely St. Patrick's Day treat project in the following:

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Challenge - I just LOVE this challenge, and it's one of the very few that I try to enter every week.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says, "Tag It" - I used a canvas tag on my treat bag.

Cardz TV Challenge Blog - 3-D St. Patrick's Day Projects Challenge #3

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out my second blog post today.  There are AWESOME prizes being offered in the Echo Park Papers and Top Dog Dies Blog Hop.  You won't want to miss a thing!

Have a blessed day!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. So cute, Karen! The canvas tag is a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super chou, ton petit tag est adorable et craquant et donne cette petite touche si personnelle, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your texture on this Karen, and the wonderful bright greens.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous way of packaging your yummy treats ! I love the green colours ,I think it is a really underused colour in crafting . Must make something green myself now you have inspired me !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea on packaging Karen! The canvas banner is perfect with the kraft bag!
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.