Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pretty in Pinky Peach

Hello, everybody!  Thanks for stopping by again today to say hello, and to take a peek at my scripture card for this week's new challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  We have two more AMAZING sponsors this week - Docerela Stamps - giving away a stamp set of choice, and Really Reasonable Ribbons - giving away a $15 gift certificate.  I really hope that you will stop by to play along with us.  You are allowed to link up ANYTHING, as long as it's family friendly and meets the uplifting/encouraging challenge rules.  And, you can share up to FIVE projects per week.
My card for this week was made with some VERY old Chatterbox patterned papers that I've had for SO long.  I machine stitched them, and added some cream lace, seam binding (for the bow), a paper flower, a Martha Stewart border punch, some washi that I got for twenty cents at Target, and some lovely little sequins from V's Sweet Ideas.

I'm sharing this card in the following challenges:

Craftin Desert Divas - Craft It Up Linky Party #33 - Use Your Favorite Color - My favorite color is PINK, and this is a pinky, peachy celebration of color.  I don't own any of Craftin Desert Diva's stamps yet, but.....maybe some day soon!

Again, I'd like to thank you for stopping by.  I'm always delighted to have you visit and leave a comment.  I invite you all to play along in the challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday, and I wish all of God's richest blessings on you.  Thanks again for being SO supportive and kind.  You all mean so much to me.

Hugs,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. You did a flawless job blending patterns and textures in this sweet scriptural card. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always just Beautiful
    God Bless My Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautilicious. Love the lace, colours and sewing.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe, les coutures j'aime beaucoup, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful....
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful! I love the ribbon and bow, and how it compliments your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Karen - love the way you have sited the verse in the centre of the layers.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the paper combination!
    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pink concoction from last week as well as the beautiful art of this week's WAW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I see your pretty stitching I think about my sewing machine that's still in the box in the closet. One day I'm going to take the first step and take it out of the box. lol I'm still inspired...just scared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Karen, and I always love touches like machine stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.