Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Big News Involving.......RIBBON!!

My name is Karen, and I'm a RIBBON ADDICT.  It's true!  I've had a ribbon "addiction" for many years.  Some of you have seen my "wall of ribbon" that I've shared before.  Here it is again (and this isn't even all of it my friends - this is just a shot of PART of the wall).  Pitiful, huh?

So, what Design Team could be more perfect for me than the REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON Design Team?  Well, it's true.  I applied to be part of this amazing Design Team, and they extended an offer which I quickly accepted.  After all, a girl can NEVER have too much ribbon, right?.  How exciting!  I'm really delighted about this new adventure in my life, and I'm SO looking forward to designing with their amazing ribbons.  You can see them all here in the shop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This card was made using some My Mind's Eye patterned paper, and a sticker from a My Mind's Eye package of embellishments that Teresa Kline sent me.  She's a sweetheart, and a very talented crafter.  If you've never seen her lovely blog, you can click on her name (above) and it will take you right there for a peek.  The scripture I used is a free file available at Word Art Wednesday.  We would LOVE to have you stop by and play along in our challenge this week.  We have TWO great prizes this week, and you could be one of the lucky winners.  Here is a link to the Word Art Wednesday challenge.
 
I'm sharing my card in the following challenges:
 
Party Time Tuesday Challenges - Challenge #186 - Anything Goes
 
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Challenge #125 - It's Only Words - My focal point is the scripture which contains my favorite kind of words - those from the WORD OF GOD.  "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and light unto my path."  Psalm 119:105
 
Catered Crop Challenge Blog - End Zone Recipe Swap - I was inspired by the black and white stripes (which matches my background paper) and the reds in the photo
 
Thanks for stopping by to share my exciting news and to take a peek at my card.  Have a great week, and happy crafting.
 
Karen
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. How many lovely ribbons do you have
    great card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card! Congrats on joining the REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON design team! Your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You will be a great addition to their team and they are fortunate to have you design for them. Your ribbon wall is definitely impressive but it's also so pretty!! I wish I could have open ribbon storage...it would be so much easier to see what I have. However, one of my feline crafting supervisors likes to eat my ribbon so it's all closed storage for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! Congratulations on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Karen! It's really pretty & that ribbon you used is gorgeous...love your wall of ribbon too & congrats on your new DT position!!!!
    Jackie...popped over from Party Time Tuesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats to you! Well deserved - and I can't wait to see your beautiful ribbon creations! I love ribbon too but I don't know if I have as much as you do! At least yours is organized way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karen!!! So excited for you, so well deserved! Looks like you'll be needing more ribbon storage! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to be on the RRR team with you Karen! Can't wait to see what you create, and I LOVE your wall of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Karen - what a dream team for you to be on - well done! Love your card - the sentiment really pops, which is wonderful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful card. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Thanks also for the peek at your addiction! Boy that is some ribbon collection.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! AND, I'm so glad to have you on the RRR design team Karen. :)
    Thanks so much for participating in the Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of your ribbon stash, lol! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, Karen,
    I can't believe what I see! You really have a lot of ribbons and I can't imagine the whole wall. Congratulations on your new adventure at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    Mariangela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Karen. So happy to be a teamie with you on RRR. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Karen, you are such a sweetie...prayers and hugs to you and your family. My heart breaks for you guys, I wish I could do something to ease the pain. Be blessed and be a blessing my friend!

    You are amazingly talented, thanks for all you do to inspire others..... mwah!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card for our challenge, lovely colours and I so want your ribbon stash :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M.
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karen,
    Congratulations. I like the stripes and dots. I like you wall of ribbon. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen your card is beautiful! The bible verse is wonderful too! Thank you for joining us at the Catered Crop Challenge!
    I also like how you solved your ribbon storage...and I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only ribbon addict...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Karen thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a wonderful compliment. I happy I came by yours to see you too are a very talented lady, very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations, Karen! I can so see you doing this! They will LOVE having you! So happy for you. This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Karen,
    Thanks for inviting to play join in on the fun with the challenges you said. Thank you also for the most Beautiful words that you always leave on my blog. I appreciate it so much. I just entered my card on all 3.
    WOW!! Such gorgeous ribbon! Your card is as BEAUTIFUL as you are my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.