Saturday, January 3, 2015

We'll Always Be Home

Hello, everyone!  I've had so much free time lately because our son in still on Christmas break from school (so homeschooling right now), our oldest daughter is gone on a trip to visit a friend, and our middle daughter is still in New York enjoying her recent engagement and time with her future in-laws and fiancée.
I created this card using three different patterned papers from October Afternoon that I inked and machine stitched together.  I added a seam binding bow, a pretty diamond button from Stampin' Up with pink baker's twine in the center, a Prima leave, and that's it!
 
Natalie & Amy's Sweet Blog Challenge - Challenge #28 - "All Things New" - I used several new items including my patterned papers, new Pebbles Dimensional Stickers, ad new clear diamond buttons

Paper Take Weekly Challenge - "Pick A Fave" - I chose an Anything Goes theme, and styled my layout following Sketch #36

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

Craft Dee Bowz - January Challenge - Anything Goes With a Hand-Made Bow
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen.,.Happy New Year....Its fun to play...when everyone is away...lol and play your did with a beautiful homey card...I LOVE your layers and colours!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Karen - love your colour choice and the wonderful bow.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the sewing on the card, it's always a super addition. like your seam binding bow!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. c'est trop charmant et attendrissant, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.