Sunday, February 8, 2015

Papertrey Ink Gift Bag & Tags

I saw that it's "The Most Wonderful Time of The Month" over at Nichole Heady's Papertrey Ink Blog, and I decided to play along.  I made this gift bag and matching gift tag for the Make a Tag and Matching Gift Bag Challenge.  There were some AMAZING samples shared that will inspire you!  Here are my Gift Tag and Matching Gift Bag for this challenge:
Here is the link-up for the Papertrey Ink Challenge (mentioned above):
 
Nichole Head/Papertrey Ink Challenge Blog - New Release Challenge - Make a Decorative Tag and Matching Gift Bag (see above).  My Papertrey Ink supplies include their DARLING Tiny Tags Die-Cuts and Scalloped Die-Cut.

I'm also sharing my projects here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - All Things Bright and Beautiful - I made something bright and beautiful for a friend.

Classy Cards 'N Such - Challenge #71 - "Thoughtful" - My sentiment (on my tag) is "Just Because" and this gift set is for a friend.  I only took red and brown (kraft) from the inspiration photo; and the CCNS products I used include Scor-Tape, Red Baker's Twine, Kraft Paper, and the Metal Shim for cutting my die-cuts - it works GREAT!

Pile It On Challenge Blog - Challenge #55 - Bows - I had a friend recently tell me "a project simply isn't complete without a bow", and I would have to say that I agree.  There's always some kind of a bow on my projects (for the most part).  SUPER FUN CHALLENGE!

Have a blessed week!
Karen

9 comments:

  1. So, so cute Karen!! Beautiful set! Love those sweet little tags!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen - and your sample is pretty amazing too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how warm and sweet this looks. Red and kraft just goes perfectly together, doesn't it? And you've created a most wonderful bag and tag! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's CCNS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Bag & Tag combo, Karen. I love the kraft color mixed in with the red, and the tiny tags are cute. Thanks for joining us again on our weekly challenge at Classy Cards n' Such.
    Mindy CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I love your pretty bag and matching tag. They are so cute and I love the kraft with the red. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge this week. Come back and join us next week for another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done Karen, another masterpiece, lucky is the recipient that will receive this!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Thoughtful" challenge!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. charmant et si féminin, comme toujours, biz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering with your beautiful creation to our challenge at Pile It On. This is such a nice entrance, very creative and perfectly done.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.