Monday, April 27, 2015

Chalkboard LOVE at Crop Stop

Hello, crafty friends!  Today I'm posting a sweet project I created for my Guest Design spot with Crop Stop.  I've been having so much FUN playing with their sweet products.  I want to share this beautiful Chalkboard Slate that I decorated with some lovely Crop Stop embellishments.  I used some old Making Memories foam stamps for the (LOVE) sentiment by stamping it in ivory acrylic paint, and also dusting the edges and handle in acrylic paint.  Once that dried, I added some accents to each letter using several more Crop Stop products including Cosmic Shimmer Glue Sparkle (in Holly), Doodlebug Mini Pearls, Petaloo Sugared Berries (in Teal), and Natural Burlap String.

I absolutely LOVED these gorgeous Petaloo Botanica Suguared Berries.  In fact, the packages come with three sweet little bundles in each package.  I used two of the bundles on this one project.  They're SO lovely, and I am CERTAIN that I will be needing more of these.  I just HAD to take a close-up photo to show you how GORGEOUS they are, and how lovely they look  magnified/up close.  They're absolutely STUNNING in person.  They come in several amazingly vibrant colors.  Here's a peek, but the full project photos are on the Crop Stop Blog.
This hanging turned out SO beautifully that I plan to use it as a gift.  Anyone would be proud to hang this in their home.  Crop Stop has SO many amazing products to help you decorate your home.  These Mixed Media Chalkboard Slates come in three sizes (6x6 inch - that's the one I used, 10x10 inch, and 12x12 inch).  You can find the perfect size for your next project or gift.  The little "bundles" also have some small scraps of ink-stained vintage lace, as does the bow on the metal handle.  Could this be any sweeter?  Well...you can only see this sneak peek here.  If you'd like to see the entire hanging, be sure to stop by the Crop Stop Blog for a closer look.
 
I encourage you to take some time to browse around at Crop Stop.  You will absolutely LOVE all the sweet supplies, mixed media products, embellishments and supplies you will find to help enhance your crafting.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative week.
 
Blessings,
Karen

P.S.  I'm sharing my project in this challenge:
Live & Love Crafts - Challenge #34 - Signs of Spring - I love using lots of flowers and soft, sweet touches of Spring.

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful and unique!! Someone will be very happy to receive this!
    Ginny M

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Karen - love those sugared berries!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely; I'm a big fan of berries, so this is right up my street! Thanks for joining LLC for our Signs of Spring challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I really need to head over to Crop Stop and look at their mixed media products. Thanks for the great inspiration, as always - you always know how to get me motivated.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.