Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Challenge Time at V's Sweet Ideas

It's April already, and time for another great challenge at V's Sweet Ideas.  For my first project, I created a tag using one of V's sweet new stamp sets called Easter Fun.  My niece, Alexa, is an avid reader.  She started reading chapter books before she entered Kindergarten; and now, you will almost always find her with a book in her hands.  I originally planned to send her this bookmark so that she can think of me when she's reading, but then.....I found out SHE'S COMING TO VISIT.  I can't wait to have her here for Easter, and I know she will LOVE her bookmark.  There's no end to all the sweet things you can do with V's sweet new stamp sets.  You can see them all here:  V's Sweet Shoppe
For my second project, I wanted to do something fun with the new SEQUINS I got from V's Sweet Ideas.  She carries over 30 different colors, styles and shapes of these VERY POPULAR embellishment, and they really do JAZZ UP your cards and projects.  As she has done so many times before, the sweet and talented Melissa Phillips inspired me on this card.  I found her card on Pinterest, and used it as my inspiration.
The patterned papers I used on this card are from Carte Bella's Sew Lovely line, and I purchased them at Hobby Lobby.  I also used LOTS of sweet SEQUINS from V's Sweet Ideas.  I used the 5mm Pearl White Sequins and the Mambo Melon Sequins to create my heart.  I also tied some Pink Baker's Twine and Crinkle Ribbon into my bow.
Aren't those sequins lovely?  V's Sweet Ideas carries these lovely sequins in over 30 different colors.  You will definitely find just the right sequins to adorn your next project, and they're priced right at just $1 per package.  They carry lots of really sweet items, and don't forget about their new stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to link up in this month's Anything Goes Challenge for April.  You will have the opportunity to win a gift certificate to V's Sweet Ideas, and THAT'S a prize worth playing for!!

Happy Crafting!
Blessings to you all,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Karen - love the bright and cheerful bookmark, and those sequins are drool-worthy!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trop beau, j'aime ce style, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling bookmark and beautiful card... love your pretty sequin heart and that floral button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first looked at it I thought tiny buttons then I looked again and sequins, how awesome is that. Your egg tag is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.