Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Simple Saturday

Hello there!  I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend.  I'm doing absolutely nothing today, and it feels great.  I'm not even doing housework or laundry.  I've been lounging around, watching Lifetime Movie Network, and chatting with my son all day.  It's wonderful!
This is a card that I created a couple of months ago.  I had almost forgot about it completely, but reaized today that I hadn't posted it yet so I thought that I would go ahead and share it.   It was created with some of my favorites - Crate Paper products, a paper doily, a chipboard frame, some pearl stickers, a Melissa Frances rub-on sentiment, some vintage scotch tape, baker's twine wrapped around it, and a seam binding bow.
I just LOVE wrapping baker's twine around my cards, and making big fluffy bows made from beautiful seam binding.  Everything soft and sweet is right up my alley.  It's always fun to create a card using lots of favorite items, and that's what this card is.  It's not intended for anyone in particular, but I'm sure it will come in handy at some point.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Simon Says "Wrap It Up" - I used some sweet yellow seam binding to wrap around my card.  Love it!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Love that black, pink and white bow Karen - the colours are fabulous together.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog - it does not seem a year since Audra when to be with Jesus!
    Hugs and Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Karen! I love the doily in the background, it's such a sweet feminine touch. Hope you could stretch your Sunday into a relaxing day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Karen. I really like Crate Paper also, and always enjoy seeing cards and projects using it.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... I've done that to Karen. Create a card months ago and forget to post it! I had 2 like that.. I posted one today... made it back in JULY! Crazy! :) Any who... your card is so pretty with fabulous colors and ribbon... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen! Such a sweet design and pretty bow!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.