Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Make A Wish

If you're anything like me, you always have a need for birthday cards.  I have so many nieces and nephews, and I always like to send them a card on their special day.  This card was made for just that reason....a family birthday for someone who deserves to be remembered.  And what kid doesn't like opening the mail and getting a bright, cheerful card with some cash tucked inside?
I used all October Afternoon products on this card including the patterned paper, stickers, and ephemera.  The sentiment is from V's Sweet Ideas, and I also put some sequins here and there.

I want to share my card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Flora and Fauna - Since there's an adorable little raccoon on my focal point (sticker), I thought I'd play along representing the Fauna!

Sweet Stamps Blog:  July's Anything Goes Challenge - I stamped my sentiment

DLART Thankful Thursday - July Linky Challenge - Anything Goes

Have a great week, stay creative, and best of luck in the challenges you're entering this week.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card (some lucky kiddo will be so pleased to receive this!) Thanks for joining in the fun this week over on the Sketch Saturday site.
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece or Nephew will love this adorable card. I love the images and how you scattered the sequins. Thank you for sharing your creative card in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't love getting this adorable birthday card in the mail! I love the little raccoon and all the sequins! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet raccoon! I love the background paper, it's fabulous for this card! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.