Friday, July 15, 2016

Pink & Purple Challenge at RRR

Hello, my creative peeps!  Are you all ready for another FUN challenge?  Well, my friends and I over at Really Reasonable Ribbon have a great new challenge for you, and the theme is Pink & Purple.  You can add the pink and purple in any way or combination you choose as long as you include some ribbon or spooled trim.  We would love to see what your creative minds come up with, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has everything you could possibly need to help you get started.
My card uses some Authentique patterned paper and some Making Memories patterned paper, a My Mind's Eye sentiment sticker, machine stitching, pearl accent stickers, and LOTS of great embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  First, I ran a length of Cream Seam Binding across my card and tied it into a big bow that I secured to the left side of my card.  Then, I added bows made with Cotton Candy Baker's Twine, Blueberry Baker's Twine, and Violet Solid Baker's Twine.  I also tucked in a 30 mm Green Paper Leaf, two Two-Tone Pink and Ivory Mulberry Open End Roses and one Baby Pink Open End Rose.  Once again, you can see how all of Really Reasonable Ribbon's awesome and versatile products compliment one another and work together to help you create something wonderfully sweet.
We sure would love to have you stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog to play along with us.  We always enjoy seeing your creativity, and you will find LOTS of great inspiration there as well.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous Karen - love pink and purple together, and this is absolutely beautiful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous flower paper and bow!Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.