Monday, January 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties January Release Rewind

Welcome back today, everyone!  I hope you're having a great week.  Today we're wrapping up our January New Release at Paper Sweeties, and I really hope that you've been enjoying all the fun projects the Design Team Members have made to inspire you with this SUPER sweet new Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set and coordinating Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts.
Today, each DT Member will be sharing a card or project that incorporates some of the new Dreams Come True set with a few of their favorite Paper Sweeties stamps and products available in the store.  I really hope that I've inspired you to stop by and take a peek at all the DARLING products at Paper Sweeties.  They're truly SO sweet, and are sure to help you on your way to making something swoon-worthy.
This card incorporates the Rainbow, Sunshine, Clouds and Sentiments from the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set and the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts along with the super sweet Emma and coordinating Emma Sweet Cut.  She's wearing a (retired) sleeveless dress very similar to the one found in the Warm Winter Wishes
I embellished my card with some Robin Egg Sequins, a Marshmallow Sequin, some Blueberry Seam Binding, and Cotton Candy Seam Binding.  I also placed a hidden tag/photo mat underneath my card that pulls out with the tab you see peeking out.  On the tag/photo mat, I stamped the Rainbow, Sentiments, and placed a Cookie Dough Sequin on the Rainbow.
Here's the list of the other Paper Sweeties Design Team Members taking part in today's January Release Rewind, and I know you'll want to see all their wonderful projects.  We're so glad you've joined us, and we're all here to help you answer any questions you might have about our projects, or about Paper Sweeties products.  There's also a fun challenge taking place on the blog, and YOU could be our next $25 winner and future Guest Designer, so be sure to come play along.
Have a blessed and creative week,
Karen



I'm linking up here:

Southern Girl Challenge #151 - Stitch Me Up- I machine stitched my card.

7 comments:

  1. She's so cute, Karen. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comment. You sure are a blessing to me.
    Love and hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card with Emma! Wonderful design and papers with pretty bow! Awesome tag/photo mat, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, another great card. Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable Karen! Love her pieced dress and fabulous embellishments!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super chou, comme dans un de ces anciens livres d'images, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really sweet card Karen - love the colour palette you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that is so cute! A very cool take on the challenge. Love the stitched layer and that sweet set of 'over the rainbow' stamps. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Southern Girls for our 'Stitched Up' Challenge. So glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGCDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.