Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Taylored Expressions Visits Word Art Wednesday

Hello, friends!  Today begins a fun new challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and our sponsor for this challenge is Taylored Expressions.  Not only are they offering a fabulous prize of a $25 Gift Certificate to their fabulous store, but their DT Members have also shared some samples on the Word Art Wednesday Blog to inspire us all.  They were gracious enough to give my Design Team some of their sweet stamps and dies to use on our projects for today's post as well.  My first card was created using the free word art/scripture (available at Word Art Wednesday) along with Taylored Expressions In My Heart.  I absolutely LOVE this sweet little set, and it's recently been reduced to just $7.  It comes with its own sentiments, but I chose to use our scripture instead.  I know I'll use this set a lot.  Taylored Expressions has lots of cute sets, and I hope you will do some window shopping.
We absolutely LOVE having you play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday.  Someone will win this fabulous prize from Taylored Expressions, and everyone will have fun!  I really do hope you will stop by to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday.
My second card uses Taylored Expressions Fresh Florals stamp set, and it was completely inspired by a card Taylored Expressions DT Member, Melody Rupple created and shared on Pinterest.  I stamped the Thank You sentiment and embossed it in white on black card stock, and then I stamped the flowers and leaves on white card stock.
I just love this set, as well.  They have lots of great sets, and I am SO grateful to Taylor VanBruggen and her team for their generous support in this SUPER FUN challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  We really hope you will all stop by to play along with us.
Thanks so much for visiting, and have a blessed week.

Karen

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - "Based On a Book" - My first card uses a scripture, which is from the greatest Book EVER written.....The Holy Bible.

Double D Challenges - Think Spring - My second card is filled with beautiful Spring flowers.

17 comments:

  1. Karen, these are both gorgeous. The sentiment on the first card is so beautiful. Love the flowers on the second. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I just love both of your cards! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards Karen - love the scripture one - keeping it simple in the layout really makes the scripture 'sing'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Karen, love those stamps you have used and your pretty Spring flowers on the second card are just perfect for our challenge...thank you for joining us at double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are fabulous Karen! Love how your pretty spring flowers really pop against the black sentiment panel on the card for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Think Spring’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First card...the woodgrain in aqua..oh I love...its in my third post...I love always woodgrain in any case..
    Second card so modern with black n white sentiment and sweeet flowers ..wish I have that stamp set too..great Post Miss Karen..
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Karen, Thanks for entering this gorgeous card into our Think Spring challenge at Double D, it's really pretty. ♥ Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, so Springy! I adore your design and pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet. Love the hearts and doily. I love the spring flowers. I am so ready for spring. Been a very cold wet Washington State.. I love Taylored Expressions and all their cute stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards! I love the hearts on the first one and the colours of the flowers on the second card are really wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. each of your cards are so pretty, I just wanted to stop by, since I am still recovering maybe another 2 weeks,, hope to get back soon.

    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me to play along at Word Art Wednesday! This card is fantastic with that image and great ribbon! I especially like that burlap with a color thread running through the center! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, Karen. You do an amazing job with these cute stamps and dies. I love the inspiration I get here every time I visit. You are so talented.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.