Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Power of Being Properly Caffeinated

It's hard to believe that the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop is almost over.  What A LOT of fun!  I've had the privilege of seeing every single entry, and....WOW are there some stunners!  I've sure had fun creating my cards.  Every card I've created for the hop has been made using some combination of the three fabulous new sets from Paper Sweeties.  They're all SO cute, and I just can't seem to put them down.
This card was made using the new Keep Calm and Drink Coffee set.  I stamped the cup and steam, and then cut them with the coordinating Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts.  I also used a sentiment (Never Underestimate the Power of Being Properly Caffeinated) from the same set.  There are SO many great images and sentiments in these lovely new sets.
I'm so grateful for your visit to my blog, and even more grateful for the sweet comments left here for me.  Here are the challenges where I'm linking up:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop - Spring coffee/tea themed projects

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Sending smiles,
Karen




15 comments:

  1. Love this Karen - although I am not a big coffee drinker, I do enjoy it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, another great card from that wonderful stamp set. I can't believe that you have commented on ALL the cards you are such a trooper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, your card is fabulous! Love the yummy layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sentiment and your use of the pretty pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the colors and mix of pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the gorgeous bow!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous!!! Very very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous papers, gorgeous cup, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Wonderfully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Karen! The design is lovely and the sentiment is so very true.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.