Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Sharing With The Class

Sometimes I forget to post and share some of the cards I make.  I often times forget to post my card for the new challenge at Word Art Wednesday just because I get so busy with the post over on the challenge blog.  So.....today I've decided to share a few cards that I made but forgot to "share with the class".
This first card is one that I created for Frantic Stamper.  I had a lot of fun Guest Designing for them earlier this year.  This card uses one of their brand new dies called Large Tea Bag Die from their May release.  I cut it twice using kraft card stock, and inked them both.  I added the heart from the same die-cut set, and then stamped a "happy birthday" sentiment from Frantic Stamper's brand new Many Happy Birthdays stamp set.  I stamped the sentiment onto a flag that I cut with their sweet Flag Dies.
My second card is also one that I created for Frantic Stamper during my recent Guest Design spot with them.  This card uses their lovely new Your Cup of Tea dies and Brush Script Hello die; both from the May release.  This adorable new set has tea cups, tea bags, saucers, swirls, flowers, and it's just SO adorable.  Here's a closer look at this card.
Isn't that sweet?  OK...my final card today is the one I made for the new challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  I used paper scraps, and some Solid Lemon Baker's Twine.  It's a VERY simple card.  I really would LOVE to have you all stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along with us.  Our sponsor for this challenge is the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp, and they're offering a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I hope you're having a great week!
Karen

Scrapy Land Dies Challenge Blog - Challenge #66 - Add Pearls and/or Lace - I chose to add several tiny little pearl accent stickers to both of my top two cards.  The die-cuts I used are Frantic Stamper (first two cards) and Spellbinders (final card).

CropStop Linky Party #28 - I used Spellbinders, Tombow adhesive, and Tim Holtz Inks

Double D Challenge Blog - Flowers Galore - Who doesn't love flowers, right?  I used floral patterned papers and little felt flowers as well.

Mod Squad Challenge - Birthday Bash - My first card (top of page) is a birthday card.

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Challenge #416 - Happy 8th Birthday, Allsorts!!  My first card is a birthday card for this challenge.

P.S.  Since I'm "SHARING WITH THE CLASS" today, I thought I'd mention the BIG MEMORIAL DAY SALE over at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You might want to check it out!!!


14 comments:

  1. Oh what fabulously fun creation Karen! GREAT job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Karen! I love the bold and bright colors of the one you linked up to Cropstop! You do so well at combining patterns in your paper selections! Thanks for playing along in our link up each month - it's always a pleasure to visit your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely to see you at Allsorts 8th Birthday celebrations, thank you so much for joining in with your lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen your cards are absolutely beautiful as always - love the choice of pattern paper and die cuts thanks for sharing and have a fabulous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet cards! Love those large tea bags - a great bday card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I really love the cute Cup Of Tea dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful cards, Karen! Neat you were a GD for Frantic Stamper--an Oregon company I recently discovered! The last card is a wonderful example of how to use printed paper--something I really need to do more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those cards are just beautiful. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous cards Karen, I love the second one in particular - those Frantic Stamper dies are wonderful.... I 'visited' them recently and came away with an order that was very hard on the finances!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card are all Beautiful!!I love the one with the tea cups!!It is just darling!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are all beautiful! I love the one with the tea cups! It is just darling!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards. All are so creative and fun. Great layouts and colors. Wonderful dies and embellishments. Sweet cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Karen, these are all so beautiful!! I love the designs of each one!! They look amazing!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.