Friday, July 14, 2017

Paper Sweeties July Sneak Peek

Hello, all my sweet blog friends!  Thanks so much for stopping by today as I share a lovely card I created for Paper Sweeties.  Starting tomorrow, July 15, you can purchase all the items in the new Paper Sweeties July Release.  But for now....please let me share my card with you.  Oh, by the way, my card isn't dirty....these papers and products are aged looking on purpose.  That's just how they are.   Didn't want you all thinking I had dirty hands while I was crafting....LOL.
This was created using some pattenred papers and a matching journalling (recipe) card.  To that, I added a chipboard frame that showcases the sweet sentiment "Kindness Matters" from our new Kindness Matters Stamp Set.  I also placed a Rectangle Scalloped Frame by the chipboard frame (in yellow/gold) to further accentuate my sentiment.  This sentiment (Kindness Matters) is one of six sweet sentiments found in this wonderful new stamp set, so don't miss out on grabbing this sweet new Kindness Matters Stamp Set (available tomorrow) from Paper Sweeties.
I also added a small flower that I cut using the Basket Add-Ons: Hoppy Easter Sweet Cuts.  I use this adorable little flower a lot because it's small and oh so sweet; and it makes a great accent just about anywhere.  I cut it from patterned paper.  You may also notice that on top of my wire bird, I added a Cookie Dough Sequin.  And....in the center of my felt flower, I placed one Cookie Dough Sequin and two Peppermint Sequins.  Because they are (super adorable) cupped flower-shaped Sequins, I was also able to add some tiny pearl accent stickers in their centers.
Here's the list of my talented Paper Sweeties Team-Mates who have created something special for you today.  Each blog will excite and entice you, so be sure to stop back over the next two days to see the entire July Release.  You can check out all the wonderful Paper Sweeties products, and you can play along in our July Challenge by visiting the Paper Sweeties Blog.
Michele Henderson
Michelle Bala
Mynn Kitchen
Nancy Salkeld

Have a Paper Sweeties day!
See you tomorrow,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Karen, your card is beautiful. Love the bird on your card as well as the flower/twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Karen - and on the close-up I see what you mean about the aged/grungy paper - what a fabulous idea!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card as always. Your designs are always inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the floral paper, frame, and wire bird! Very lovely red flower for pop of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you tied the wire bird down with a stitch. I will definitely use that idea. You did a great job with the new release.
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.