Thursday, July 20, 2017

Party Time With RRR

It's time for a party, friends!!!  In just three short days, it's MY 52nd Birthday.  I love to celebrate with family and friends, and I'm also blessed to be able to share my special day with all of you.  This card was so much fun to make, and Really Reasonable Ribbon helped me to make it extra special.
I started with some fun patterned papers, ephemera, stickers, chipboard and half of a paper doily.  I also ran some border stickers across my card.  At the very top, you will see a sticker tag sticking out of the top.  I tied some Brown Sugar Baker's Twine to the little tag, and hung a tiny tag from it with a pear-shaped rusty safety pin.
I used lots of Scor-Tape on my card to hold everything together.  This fabulous Adhesive is a must-have, and really holds things together securely over time.  I use it everywhere...on the papers, the Embellishments, and even the trims.  You really need a reliable and sturdy Adhesive, and Scor-Tape is a fabulous choice.
Another thing I wanted to point out is the fun 3-D paper medallion I added.  I tucked more bundled Natural Burlap String underneath it, and I topped it with a fun 14mm Flower-Shaped Flatback Round Pearl Accent.  There are so many awesome Embellishments in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop.


CropStop Challenge - Linky Party #30 - Anything Goes (I used Tombow Adhesive)


Thanks for visiting!
Karen 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card full of delightful embellishments! Hope your birthday is full of wonderful things -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen your card is so elegant. Happy Birthday! Mine is on Tuesday...hehehe I'll be 49.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Karen - love that rosette, it is truly spectacular.
    Birthday blessings in case I don't call by between now and then! :-)
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking this lovely card up to the Cropstop blog! Happy Birthday and best wishes for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!!! This is one stunning card Karen! I so love your style. Thank you for joining Scrapy Land challenge with this beauty!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.