Friday, August 18, 2017

Anything Goes at Really Reasonable Ribbon

It's time for another fun Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and we hope that you will play along with us.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon shop is filled with the most lovely ribbons, laces, trims, flowers, embellishments and so much more.  You won't want to miss out on seeing all the fabulous products available now.  There's also lots of inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and this fun challenge where you can share ANY project that uses ribbons or trims of any sort (including baker's twine, jute, lace, etc.).
I created this quick card using some Fancy Pants Flutter patterned papers that I machine stitched.  I also added a stamped sentiment and a small piece of ephemera (Splendid) from this line.  Once I had all my papers in place, I just knew that this card was in desperate need of some Really Reasonable Ribbon therapy!!  LOL
I added a width of Rose Petal Seam Binding across my card and also made a double bow with this gorgeous trim.  Next, I added some bundled Light Blue Burlap String, and I topped that with three lovely Sweetheart Blossoms including one Medium Pink, one Light Blue, and one Ivory.
Finally, behind my ribbons and flowers, I tucked in a Spiral Stamen that I cut into two smaller pieces.  The one I used is the Gold Spiral Stamen, and they are such a fun accent.  My Design Team-mate, Cherry, calls them "boingy boingy things".  Fun, huh?  We're really excited to see what YOU will create for this fun Anything Goes Challenge.  Be sure to stop by and check out all the FABULOUS products at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  You won't be disappointed.....they're AMAZING!!

Karen

I'm playing along at:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment

4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Karen. I like the boingy things, too. They are fun. Great colors in the card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, the paper is fabulous and I love the bow with the flowers and glitter spirals, the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.