Friday, August 18, 2017

Fun Anything Goes Challenge at RRR

If you haven't already heard the news.....there's a fun new Anything Goes Challenge that started today at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I had planned on sharing this card in my original post for the new challenge along with my first card; but I didn't have my photos of this second card ready in time.  So here I am sharing again....and inviting YOU to come by and play along with us.
For this card, I kept it VERY simple.  I used two PhotoPlay patterned papers by Julie Nutting, and I ran a length of Cream Seam Binding up my card to separate the two different patterns.  I also tied a double bow with the Cream Seam Binding.  On top of that, I added a Wild Orchid Crafts Cosmo Daisy from the lovely Cosmo Daisies Aqua/Blue Assortment as well as two different sizes of Green and White Mulberry Leaves.  There's also a White Flatback Pearl as an accent near my sentiment and placed on a doily die-cut.  As I most often do, I used Scor-Tape to secure everything in place.  
Really Reasonable Ribbon is filled with the most AMAZING ribbons, laces and trims as well as Adhesives, Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments and SO much more.  There's always plenty of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and the fun CHALLENGE where we hope you will play along.

Have a great week!
Karen

I'm playing along at:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Add A Sentiment"

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge Blog - Challenge #356 Anything Goes.  Also, this fun challenge blog is having a DT Call if you're interested....give it a try!

CropStop Challenge - Linky Party #31 - Anything Goes.  I used my fabulous Tombow Adhesive, Scor-Tape, and Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink.

6 comments:

  1. Karen, your card is gorgeous. That ribbon and flower are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an endless supply of beautiful projects. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun play with pattern and color. Glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinks and blues together with those lovely roses and text! So happy you linked your beautiful card up to the Cropstop blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, elegant card, love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quel charme et quel poésie, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.