Saturday, September 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind

Hello again, friends.  I hope you've enjoyed this month's new release at Paper Sweeties.  These two new sets are SO cute, just like everything at Paper Sweeties.  Remember that these new sets are now available for purchase in the Paper Sweeties Shop along with all the other fabulous products they carry.  As always, I had so much fun creating with their amazing stamps, sweet cuts and seam binding.
This is a really simply card that I created with one piece of white card stock.  I used the mailbox, mailbox flag, swirl, floating hearts, and flowers are all from the new Sent From Me Heart Stamp Set; and the butterfly and a portion of the sentiment (Roses are red, Violets are blue) are from the I Pick You Stamp Set.  I just pieced the sentiments together to make this little poem.
The sentiment is stamped onto one of the tags found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts. I use this set a lot, and it's one of my favorites.  I also added a bow to it that includes a length of Mint Seam Binding, Bubblegum Seam Binding and Blueberry Seam Binding.  There's always a perfect color of Seam Binding to match all your cards and projects.  OK, here's the list of all my Paper Sweeties team-mates who have something awesome to share with you.  And don't forget about the fun challenge taking place on the Paper Sweeties Blog.

I'm playing along at:

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Karen, what a beautiful card. What a great bunch of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet scene with butterfly from the mailbox! And, perfect sentiment! Gorgeous bow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trop charmant Karen, quelle adorable scene, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and sweet theme. Love the sentiment and the cute details on the card. Beautiful. Hugs. Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.