Friday, November 10, 2017

Cheeriest of Seasons

I've been having so much fun creating Christmas tags and it's been such a blessing to get all the fabulous inspiration I've received during the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  So many of these gorgeous tags have inspired me, and such is the case with a sweet tag shared on Day 2 by Amanda Bodine.  Her color combination really caught my eye and inspired me to create this sweet little tag.
I used the For You Sweet Cut tag from Paper Sweeties to cut the shape of my tag, along with some Carta Bella Christmas Wonderland products (patterned papers and stickers).  I ran a piece of Lipstick Red Seam Binding across my card along with some sentiment stickers from the adorable Christmas Wonderland line.  At the top of my card, I attached a vintage cream button and some ribbons.  I really like the combination of the red and green and (like Amanda) bringing in the blues as well.
I hope you like my tag.  I'm happy to be sharing it in these fun challenges.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek, and have a blessed day!

Karen

25 Days of Christmas Tags - When I saw this adorable tag made by Amanda Bodine on Day 2, I fell in love with the colors she used.  I love using traditional Christmas colors and being able to combine them with other less traditional colors, like shades of blue, the way Amanda did on her fabulous tag.  That's what I was trying to accomplish with this tag.

4 comments:

  1. Nice tag! It is a blessing to see all the inspiration and creativity of crafters. Then to have them visit your blog and leave inspirational comments is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Great colors that just so happen to fit in with the American holiday of Veteran's Day today. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I do like the touch of blue with the traditional Christmas colors of red and green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the sweetest holiday tag...love all your wonderful details. Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.