Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Gift Tag

I'm back!  Yes, it's true.  I'm back again today sharing yet another tag.  Like I said before, I really wanted to play along in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags by truly playing along and commenting every day.  I did miss entering a tag one day, but I visited every inspirational tag posted, and I'm plugging along to participate by doing the best I can to enter a tag each day.  It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the final day.  There sure has been a lot of fabulous inspiration that I've enjoyed.  How about you, any favorites?
I made this quick little tag using a small patterned paper tag that had gifts on it.  I inked it and added some little pieces of ephemera at the bottom for journalling and adding a to/from spot, and that's topped with a sparkly gem.  I placed some color coordinated ribbons at the top of my tag  A small red button with green baker's twine was the finishing touch.
Thanks once again for stopping by.  I will be back again tomorrow with my final tag for the fabulous event.  I've been SO very grateful for the comments left on my tags (although few and far between, I'm SO grateful).  I also hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and that you're not feeling as "stuffed" as you did yesterday afternoon/evening.  LOL

Blessings,
Karen

25 Days of Christmas Tags - This tag was inspired by none other than Tracey McNeeley herself!  She shared this tag on day 15 using traditional red and green with small touches of blue mixed in, including her little tag at the bottom (which I also copied).  I loved adding the blue SO much that I ran with her idea and added even MORE blue to my tag.  Isn't her tag pretty!?

6 comments:

  1. Love your tag! And I can see that color palette from you inspiration piece which is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have inspiration from another person. Tracey's tag is pretty. Your creation is very pretty, too. I love the blue. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Tracey's tag. Those colors are awesome together.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful tag. Love those ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.