Monday, November 6, 2017

More Fun With Christmas Tags

Hello again today, my sweet blog friends.  I'm so glad you've stopped by today for a peek at another tag I created this weekend.  I got some crafting time in last night before our son's hockey game.  I was busy cutting, gluing and decorating right up until I had to go throw on my warm clothes and head off to the rink.  By the way, he won his hockey game.  Woo Hoo!!!
This event, 25 Days of Christmas Tags, is all about being inspired by the fabulous tags being shared here on Tracey McNeely's Blog (our gracious hos of the event).  When I saw this tag by Kim Heggins of the Reverse Confetti Design Team,  I was drawn to the baker's twine and sequins.  I knew that I wanted to create something that incorporated those two elements and perhaps some of her lovely colors as well.  
25 Days of Christmas Tags - I was inspired by this tag from Kim Heggins on Day 4 - I love the combination of baker's twine and sequins, and chose to incorporate those two elements along with some other goodies.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Christmas Gift Tags - I created this tag using lots of fabulous Carta Bella Christmas Delivery items

Scrapy Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #77 - Anything Goes - I used the Frantic Stamper Tag Builder Set #3 to create this sweet tag.

Have a blessed week!
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Lovely, Karen. I like the baker's twine a lot. The colors of the tag are great. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The inspiration is clear, but you've made it your own. Perfect mix of elements. Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors, papers, ribbons on this tag. I particularly like the red and black together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Karen. Congrats to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good color combos! This is a neat tag. Congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beutiful tag! I love it:) Thank you for joing us at Scrapy Land Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.