Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Word Art Wednesday Kraft ChristmasTag

Hello to all my sweet blog friends both old and new.  I am always so grateful for each one who stops by and for each one who takes the time to leave me a thought or comment.  It just blesses my heart and makes my day even brighter.  I love to encourage others as well, so it always feels good when it comes back to bless us in return...often in completely unexpected ways.
Today starts a brand new Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge at Word Art Wednesday, and I really hope that you will stop by to play along.  Our sponsors are ($10 Gift Certificate) to Really Reasonable Ribbon, free images from Bugaboo Stamps, and a prize package from....yours truly.  Yup, me!  I have a bunch of brand new stamp sets (8 to be exact), and several other goodies that I'm putting together to create a special prize package for a THIRD lucky winner.  It's a great time to play along.
I used the scripture (free word art file) to create a smaller tag and printed it on kraft paper, and cut it out with a Paper Sweeties die.  Next, I used another larger Paper Sweeties tag die to cut the larger tag that I covered with some patterned papers, trims, and embellishments.  I will be be sharing my special Christmas Gift Tag in some challenges.
25 Days of Christmas Tags - This tag was inspired by Heather Hoffman's tag on Day 6 by her beautiful use of kraft paper on her tag.  I loved how she was able to keep her tag soft and light while using a more "country" paper like kraft.  Also, Monica's tag today with the black ink on the kraft tag.  This was just the inspiration I needed to make my kraft tag(s) today.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and ribbons. Lovely Bible verse. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I'm so happy to come by today to give your darling tag a little love - what a country-crafty little wonder - and the fun little ribbons are such a perfect touch! Well done, Karen! thanks for your visits, and for playing TAG with us at 25 Days!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très joli, tu es prête pour faire tes paquets! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you worked in the Word Art Wednesday scripture. Great tag and a fun Christmas project.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.