Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Have A Cup of Cheer with RRR

Hello again, all my ribbon-loving and coffee-loving friends!  I'm back again today and ready to share another sweet coffee-themed Christmas card; and today's card features lots of fabulous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Just look at what a few simple products from Really Reasonable Ribbon did for this simple card.  I attached two pieces of older patterned papers and a coffee sentiment card from October Afternoon by using a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape and I also machine stitched the edges.  Really Reasonable Ribbon did the rest.
At the bottom of my card, I added a width of 1/8" Red Diagonal Stripe Ribbon, and I used it again in my bow.  It's on top of a bow tied with Bay Leaf Seam Binding and a snippet of Red Center Stitch Burlap.  As you will also see, I tucked in a Red Orchid and lots of sweet Red Double Head Stamens, White Double Head Stamens and Aqua Double Head Stamens.  These adorable little accents have quickly become my new "fave" and they are super affordable (just $1.99 per 160 pieces) and they come in nine gorgeous colors.
At the top of my card, just to balance things a bit; I added a small cream button tied with a piece of Natural Burlap StringBurlap String is another FABULOUS trim that can be used for so many things; and not only does it come in 15 gorgeous colors, but it also costs just $1.00 for TEN YARDS!  Yup!!  I use it all the time because it's so affordable and SO awesome.   There are LOTS of great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and we hope that you will stop by to check it out and treat yourself to something new.  Christmas is right around the corner, so it's the perfect time to check off the one person on your Christmas list who often gets forgotten.....yourself!
Blessings to you,
Karen

I'll be playing along in these fun challenges:

Winter Coffee-Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop - For this card, I used an October Afternoon coffee journalling card.

Double D Challenges: It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas - Red & White With POP of Green

ChouxChoux Paper Art - Visions of Sugarplums Challenge - This card was so sweet, I couldn't resist sharing it in the Visions of Sugarplums Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Love the colors and that beautiful bouquet of flowers and ribbon. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love this. One of my fav color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with those wonderful colors and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH....this is a work of art! I WISH I had some of that delightful background paper, it's BEAUTIFUL! And so is the rest of your card! Gorgeous embellishments, I love it all! My favorite colors together too! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love all the gorgeous elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teal and red combo. I have some of that red stripped ribbon sitting on my desk. I was thinking about using it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, love the berry sprigs and the awesome papers. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fabulous coffee themed cards!! Anyone looks great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty. Great mix of papers and I like the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colors... I'm feeling like I need more stuff from October Afternoon...lol!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, Karen! I love this card...gorgeous colors and design. That flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW - this is fabulous. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous design, Karen. Love the papers buttons, bows, and berries. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope we will see your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous creation Karen! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Red & White with optional touch of Green’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all those beautiful embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.