Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties Love Ya Bunches

Hey there, everyone!  I welcome you by today as I share another fun "Blast From The Past - Winter Edition" post for Paper Sweeties.  For today's card, I pulled out some of my favorite Valentine themed products from Paper Sweeties so that you could all become a bit more familiar with some of the ADORABLE Valentine's Day products available at Paper Sweeties to help you make something sweet for those you love this Valentine's Day - the Winter Holiday of LOVE.
My card was created using some pretty patterned papers that I machine stitched and inked with some sweet Ballerina Pink Ink.  I cut a heart using the AWESOME With Love Sweet Cuts Heart, and the sentiment I stamped on the tag (Love Ya Bunches) is from the For You Stamp Set.    I also added two Bubblegum Sequins and one Marshmallow Sequin to the bottom right of my card just to add an extra touch of sweetness.  

On the left of the With Love Sweet Cuts Heart, I added a lovely bow tied with Watermelon Seam Binding and Frosting Seam Binding in  my bow.    I used the Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1 to cut the smaller heart tag that's hanging from my pretty Seam Binding bow.   I also tucked in a piece of a Paper Straw (super cute accents!). There are SO many gorgeous products at Paper Sweeties and I hope you will stop by to do some shopping.  Here are links to the blogs of all my talented team-mates who have prepared something sweet to share with you:

Have a blessed day,
Karen

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Wednesday Blog - Use Patterned Papers

9 comments:

  1. An awe-inspiring card...so beautiful. Love the design and materials you used to obtain you final results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the paper and the Sweet Cuts heart die. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Karen!! You use the prettiest papers on your projects!! Beautiful hearts and love the special touches with ribbon, flower, and sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Your card is gorgeous Karen!! Love the beautiful ribbon!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully layered lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, that is gorgeous. Love that paper and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shabby chic card Karen! Everything is so pretty and beautifully designed.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Karen. I love the little straw you hid deep in that bow. Very cute.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! L'amour....c'est adorable Karen, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.