Friday, February 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties February Favorites

Welcome by again today, everyone!  Thanks for stopping in to take a peek at this sweet card I created for Paper Sweeties using some more of my favorites.  There are so many amazing stamp sets, sweet cuts and goodies; and we just know you will LOVE these wonderful products.  Here's what I created for today's post.
I used some cream card stock and patterned papers to create my base, and I ran a length of Frosting Seam Binding along the seam of the two papers on my card, and used the Frosting Seam Binding with a piece of Strawberry Seam Binding to create a bow.
Next, I cut the largest size in the Rectangle Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts and I stamped the adorable bicycle from the Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set.  I also added a sentiment that is found in the Hugs & Kisses Stamp Set.  To make it stand out nicely, it is stamped onto the banner found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts; which is another set I use a lot.  It's awesome!
The finishing touches were some Green Apple Sequins and Pink Grapefruit Sequins.  These sweet little cup-shaped sequins are adorable, unique, and add SO much sparkle and fun to your cards.  Here are the names and  links to all the blogs of my talented team-mates at Paper Sweeties.  each of these talented ladies have prepared a special project to inspire you today.  i hope you will stop by to say hello, and then head over to Paper Sweeties for some shopping fun!

Have a great day,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Add A Die Cut - I used Paper Sweeties Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts (dies) to cut my sentiment banner, and used Paper Sweeties Scalloped Frames die-cut around my bicycle as well.

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the simple things are the best. A lovely card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est adorable et plein de poésie Karen, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color choices and love the layout. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed & love the seam bindings, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the layers on your card :) Thank you so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Enjoy the little things" cela me parle tout à fait, ta carte est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's that adorable bicycle stamp again. I love this. Always so nice to see your sweet cards.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.