Saturday, April 14, 2018

It's Sneak Peek Time at Paper Sweeties

Hello, everyone!  Welcome by today as I share a sweet little tag I created for Paper Sweeties using their ADORABLE Sweeties Pets Stamp Set and coordinating brand new Sweeties Pets Sweet Cuts.  We all love our pets, and this sweet set helps you celebrate all your furry little friends.  Weather you're sending someone a thinking of you, or whatever the occasion.....pets always make us smile, and this set will help YOU create something for all the pet lovers in your life.
I simply cut the Large Tag from watercolor card stock using the fabulous For You Sweet Cuts and I did watercolor the background just a bit.  I stamped my puppy on the same paper and colored just his collar, ears, and eyes a bit.  I really didn't want to add much because he's already SO cute.  I also stamped his dog dish using the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set, colored it a bit, and cut it with the new Sweeties Pets Sweet Cuts.  This set includes cats, puppies, sentiments, pet toys, houses and more.  It's SO SWEET, and like all of Paper Sweeties products, it coordinates well with everything else.  I also added some Licorice Seam Binding and two Winter Mix Sequins to the top of my tag.

Here's the complete list of all my talented Design Team Members from Paper Sweeties who have prepared something special to inspire you today.  I hope you'll stop by each of their sweet blogs to take a peek at their sweet pet projects.  I know there will be some serious pet-loving creativity going on.   Oh, and don't forget to stop back by again tomorrow and Sunday for even more inspiration.   Paper Sweeties is here to inspire you and help you find everything you need to create something extra special and extra sweet!



Have a blessed week,
Karen

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.