Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Spring/Summer Blog Hop

Hello to all of you coffee-loving crafters!  I hope you've all been enjoying the Spring/Summer Coffee Loving Card Makers Blog Hop.  Holy cow...have you seen all the amazing sponsors?  What an amazing crafting community we have.  So many generous companies and just really some amazing talented people.  I've sure enjoyed visiting all those who have entered, seeing their amazing projects, and commenting on each one.  I even figured out the glitch with Splitcoast Stampers.  It's been SO much fun!
This little card was created using some patterned papers by American Crafts.  I placed them onto a kraft card and ran a length of yellow seam binding that's tied in a bow and topped with a blue sweetheart blossom.  The sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and the coffee cup is from Paper Sweeties.  It's pretty simple, but I like how it turned out.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comment.  Have a great week and be sure to stop by and play along.

Here's where I'm sharing my card:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use More Than One Stamp - I used Paper Sweeties coffee cup and Stamp Simply sentiments.


Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring/Summer Blog Hop - Anything Spring/Summer and coffee or tea related.




23 comments:

  1. Love the combo of papers with a sweet cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous coffee themed card! Love the sunny colours and the sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Karen - love this simple wee card, it's so pretty in it's home spun simplicity.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. you might think your card is simple, but it overflows with sweetness! :) I love everything about it. :)

    I am sorry that I can't comment on your beautiful instagram posts, but I don't have an account there. you have uploaded some lovely things there though. lots of coffee goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. I love the two papers and your ribbon. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Karen! And I love that sentiment - I've always heard "you're my cup of tea," but this one is even better! Must remember this! P.S. You asked on my blog where I'm from - I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, Love how the 3-d flowers look with your dp flowers. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun combo of papers for this sweet coffee card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty!!!! My card (from your comment on Flickr) uses a stamp from Unity Co (On the Go is the name of the series).

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the sweetest!! I love using kraft stock for all of my cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen, you've been a busy bee!
    This is a beauty...I always love seeing you use ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love how that ribbon pops with the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So well designed and gorgeous. Wonderful papers, flowers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Karen~love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! I love the mix of papers on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful use of papers! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute--I like the polka dot and floral papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple? Marvelous Layout my dear - just marvelous - loving me some seam binding ribbon there!@

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful coffee card. I love those patterned papers and color combo. You’re an inspiration, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.