Monday, July 16, 2018

Paper Sweeties July Inspirations

Welcome back today, everyone.  Today we're wrapping up our July inspirations using all our favorite Paper Sweeties products.  I sure hope you like what you've seen this month.  There are just so many fabulous (and super adorable) stamp sets and coordinating sweet cuts available at Paper Sweeties to help you create something adorable.  Here's what I came up with for today.  I used the ADORABLE new Treat Box Sweet Cuts and cut my "house" from a cute patterned paper.
I inked the edges of the little "house" and then decorated both sides.  On the first side (shown above), I ran two borders that I cut using the borders found in the sweet new Treat Box Add-Ons Sweet Cuts; one from brown felt and one from a gingham print.
I also added a big bow tied with Oatmeal Seam Binding, and secured with a rusty pin holding a grungy tag that I stamped with a sentiment (HeyShug!) from the new Hey Y'All Stamp Set and flowers from the Treat Box Add-Ons Home & Garden Stamp Set.  The grungy tag has a "waxy" surface that did do real well with the stamped images on it.
On the other side of the little "house" (shown below), I ran the same two borders cut from the borders found in the sweet new Treat Box Add-Ons Sweet Cuts - this time in a tomato red and a floral patterned paper.  Again, I topped it with a Oatmeal Seam Binding bow.  I topped that bow with a hand-rolled flower that I put together using the smallest Circle Scallop Frame Sweet Cuts.
I placed a flower pot under that flower from the Treat Box Add-Ons Hoe & Garden Stamp Set and coordinating Treat Box Add-Ons Sweet Cuts, and placed several little "flowers" around the flower and above the flower pot by adding some Grapefruit Sequins, Strawberry Sequins, Bubblegum Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins.  At the bottom, I added another sentiment from the Hey Y'All Stamp Set (Hey Darlin') and another piece of the felt border.
Here's the list of all my teammates from Paper Sweeties who have created something special to inspire you today.  Simply click on each of their names to be taken directly to that person's blog.  I know you will LOVE what you see on each and every visit.....lots of Paper Sweeties goodness!

Thanks again for stopping by,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous treat box. I really love the "Hey Y'all" sentiment set. Perfect for us southerners. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning house/box Karen - love the way you have decorated it - especially the bows, they are stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute! I love the wee box/house and all the sweet touches. I'll have to stop by Paper Sweeties to check out all their stamps again.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.