Saturday, September 15, 2018

It's Release Day at Paper Sweeties!

Hurray!!  It's finally here....September Release Day at Paper Sweeties.  That means that as of today, you can purchase the adorable new I'm So Proud of You Stamp Set before they're gone.  It's always such a bummer when you fall in love with a new stamp set on a company's release day, and you hesitate for a bit...and before you know it, the stamp set is out of stock.  It's happened to me more than I'd like to admit.  I'd suggest a trip to Paper Sweeties for some retail therapy because every month there are adorable new sets in the Paper Sweeties Shop, and you won't want to miss a thing.
For today's card, I used several different patterned papers, journalling sticker, and red ruler border sticker from October Afternoon.  Then, I stamped the small stack of books (twice), the apple, the ruler, the sentiment, the outfitfit, shoes and hair bow all found in the adorable new I'm So Proud of You Stamp Set.  I also placed two (stacked) Strawberry Sequins at Abigail's waist.  I stamped Abigail onto ivory cardstock and colored her skin and hair with my Copics.  Her outfit, hair bow and shoes were all stamped onto patterned paper.  I placed Abigail on a tag that was cut using the awesome For You Sweet Cut.  You may notice that I use this For You Tag a lot as a base on my cards.  It's such a versatile and awesome piece to own, and I'm sure you'd find yourself using it all the time like I do.
This card looks adorable, but there really isn't much to it at all.  Anyone, and I mean anyone, could make this card.  It's just a matter of laying down papers, stamping and gluing things together.  With all the sweet products (stamps, dies, seam binding and so much more) found at Paper Sweeties, you really can't go wrong.  The cute cards just start flying off your fingertips when you're using such adorable products.
I'm So Proud of You
Give your creative side a try, and treat yourself to this sweet new I'm So Proud of You stamp set (or several new stamp sets....you won't regret it).  Here's the list for you to visit my teammates who have something adorable ready for you.
Thanks again for visiting, and don't forget to stop by again tomorrow as we wrap up this month's new release with our Release Rewind Party.  There's just SO much sweetness to see.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Karen - love Abigail's colourful outfit :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how you cut the clothing from design paper and pieced it, a favorite technique of mine...another adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie! Love Abigail's striped dress and all the note/school paper you used. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! All that paper piecing! Love that striped dress and layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.