Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties November Sneak Peek

Hey there, blog friends!  Welcome by today as my teammates and I start to share our "sneak peeks" of the new November Release at Paper Sweeties.  There's a darling new stamp set called Merry that has eleven sweet words that will help you create cards and projects with endless possibilities.  For instance, I used the word LOVE today to create a wedding card using this sweet new set, but the set can also be used for all sorts of fabulous Christmas projects and SO much more.
I used a piece of gold glitter cardstock for my card base and then a piece of salmon pink cardstock onto which I repeatedly stamped the word LOVE in light pink down the left side, and in light grey down the right side.  I also ran a length of Frosting Seam Binding down the left side of my card and tied a double bow with it.
Next, I cut a heart from the gold glitter paper using the With Love Sweet Cut and placed a piece of chipboard (the wedding cake) on top of the heart.  Once again, I stamped the word LOVE on the chipboard wedding cake and embossed them in gold to make them pop.  I also added some sweet Sugar Sprinkles Sequins to the card for extra bling.  Paper Sweeties carries the CUTEST flower-shaped (cupped) Sequins in a variety of sweet colors.  They're just the sweetest little touch.  Don't you think?
Here's the list of all my talented Paper Sweeties teammates who have prepared something special for you today using this sweet new Merry Stamp Set; and I know they will show you a wide variety of ways to use this adorable and versatile new stamp set.  It's a must-have for Christmas, and all year long.  Oh....and don't forget to stop back by again tomorrow and Friday as we share even more inspiration.  I'm always SO grateful for your visits.
Blessings to you,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. The gold heart in the background is so lovely as well as the layout! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty! LOVE all the gold on your card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! So beautiful and elegant💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!! I LOVE the way you embossed on this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super joli et si scintillant, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.