Tuesday, January 8, 2019

You're An Angel

I'll admit that I'm no angel.  But I have been blessed to have many people come into my life who I consider to be "angels in disguise", or something like it.  God has sent so many special people into my life at specific moments when I needed some extra love and encouragement.  He sure does take care of us, doesn't He?   I feel so blessed.
This card was created for one of those very special "angels" in my life.  I always enjoy sending her cards to cheer her, and to remind her how very grateful I am to have her in my life.  I used some old Restorations products by Crate Paper (patterned paper and border sticker), a vintage ivory doily, tiny pearl accent stickers, some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine, and then I stamped the angel and wings using a Papertrey Ink stamp set, and the sentiment using a stamp set from Michael's.  I also used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, and Spun Sugar.
That's all for today.  I'll be posting again on Wednesday (tomorrow) with some BIG Design Team news.  Yup, that's right.....I'm on another (stamping) Design Team starting this week, and I'm really excited about it.  All the details will be in my post this Wednesday.  I hope you will stop back by to hear all about it.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge: Something New - I used my brand new MISTI Stamping Tool to do my stamping.  I don't know what I ever did without this fabulous product.  You can pick up this amazing stamping device here at Simon Says Stamp.

CropStop Challenge Blog - Linky Party #47 - As I love to do, I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks on this card including Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, and Spun Sugar.

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #461 - Something New - My "Something New" is my fabulous new MISTI Stamping Tool that I used to do my stamping on this card.  It's such a fun tool, and I'm SO happy to have this brand new addition to my craft room.

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use Something NewI used my brand new MISTI Stamping Tool to do my stamping.  I don't know what I ever did without this fabulous product.  You can pick up this amazing stamping device here at Simon Says Stamp.

Dare 2B Artzy Challenge - January: Your Favorite Season - My favorite season is definitely Winter, and I love to make wintery cards long past Christmas. This angel card falls right into that category.  But then again, I love angels all year long.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Karen this is absolutely gorgeous - such a sweet image and a stunning background to show her off against
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card it is, Karen! Your design is soft and elegant. Congratulations that you tried MISTI for the first time! I also can't imagine my stamping lives without it :)

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Happy New Year!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Karen - congrats to your new design team - you will surely be a blessing where ever God places you in life - have a Happy Dance kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, Karen! I love the doily in the background - it adds just the right feel to your lovely card! Thanks so much for linking up to Cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Karen!!! What a Beautiful card! Your angel is so pretty! Have a great Day!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling angel card. I love that PTI stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely texture on your pretty card. Please remember to include our challenge graphic in your post, as per our rules. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is lovely! The layering and design is just so pretty!!
    Thanks for participating in the Dare 2B Artzy January Challenge! -Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your angel is just charming. Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.