Monday, March 25, 2019

Did Someone Say......CUTE?

Hello, sweet friends!  Welcome by today as I share a super sweet card I created last night and today.  I was just playing around with these darling Emma's Shoppe patterned papers and goodies by Crate Paper.  They were (and still are) out on  my table, and I just started putting things together.  This particular line is just SO cute that you really can't go wrong......so I just started layering.  I used the patterned papers, ephemera pieces, border stickers, and sentiment sticker.  Well, as my post title suggests, I had seen this week's new challenge theme at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is CUTE.  This line screams CUTE, so I knew I was off to a good start just because of how CUTE these products are.   And I kept layering.......LOL.
I was also intrigued by this week's challenge at Mod Squad Challenge which is Die-Cuts.  So with that in mind, I incorporated some die-cuts into this already CUTE card.  I cut a doily from a vintage dress pattern using my PTI Doily Details, and I also cut a banner using from vintage dress pattern (top right) using a Verve Stitched Banner die.  I added some Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a miniature rusty paper clip.
Just oh, so CUTE!  Right?  Well, I think so (even if I'm alone on that one)...LOL  Here below you will find the links to these two fun challenges that inspired my CUTE card with DIE-CUTS.  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at it.

Blessings,
Karen

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - One Or More Metal Die - As I explained in my post above, I  cut a doily from vintage dress pattern using my PTI Doily Details, and I also cut a banner from vintage dress pattern (top right) using a Verve Stitched Banner die. 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "CUTE" - Is this card cute, or what?  I sure think so.

7 comments:

  1. Super duper cutie - like that girl on your card and the entire layout Karen -thanks for dropping this off at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, your cards are always full of lovely layers and turn out so beautifully! This one is no exception! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super cute. I love the calico dress she's wearing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute girl and her doll! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, quelle jolie ambiance, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darling and vintage-y... wonderful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.