Sunday, April 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties April Sneak Peek

Welcome by my blog today, friends.  I'm posting a super sweet card today that I created for the Sneak Peek at the April Release from Paper Sweeties.  This darling new sentiment set is going to be another must-have for every stampers' collection.  I sure had fun playing with the new Hello Stamp Set to create this sweet and simple card....I really wanted to use several of the different words as well as the images found in this set to create my card.
I stamped the sentiments (words) onto a lined OA journalling card, and I also stamped the flowers and leaves found in the new Hello Stamp Set, and used the coordinating Hello Sweet Cuts to cut them and and layer them back together with 3-D Foam Tabs.  The brand new Hello Stamp Set is really the BIG STAR on this card.  The finishing touches include a double bow tied with lengths of Frosting Seam Binding, lengths of Baker's Twine, and some Strawberry Sequins, Green Apple Sequins and Marshmallow Sequins.
This is a very simple card.  The patterned papers and border sticker are from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.  With Paper Sweeties' wonderful stamps and sweet cuts, you can make cards that go from super simple to amazingly adorable, and will fit with any style of patterned papers.  I really try keep my posts (and photos) very discreet on "Sneak Peek" Day so that I leave a little bit of suspense as to what's to come.  You won't want to miss inspiration from any of the posts today, tomorrow and Tuesday.  And....treat yourself to something extra sweet from Paper Sweeties - Lots of luscious wrinkled seam binding, flower-shaped sequins, embellishments, and all things OH, SO cute await you each day at Paper Sweeties, and we're always happy to have you stop by.  Here's the list of all my talented teammates from Paper Sweeties who have prepared something special for you today.  By clicking on their names, you will be taken directly to each blog.  Thanks again for visiting me today and leaving me some love, too.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Shop
Karen Letchworth - You're Here


Have a blessed week,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty, and makes me want it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I like the layers and the sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Wonderful to showcase the sentiment front & center!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWEET!! I LOVE the SWEET Design!! So BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS Easter Week/Weekend!! HUGE HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card Karen - love your layered flowers and the bow, but as you say, the real star of this card is that wonderful sentiment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, que c'est charmant, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.