Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Come Play Along at Word Art Wednesday

Hello, sweet blog friends!  Welcome by my blog today on this wonderful Wednesday.  I'd sure LOVE to have you come by Word Art Wednesday to link up your art with us.  Our FABULOUS sponsor for this new challenge is Joy Clair Stamps, and they're offering one lucky person a $25 gift certificate to their store.
While I continue to have issues with my printer (and don't plan to buy a new one), I was unable to print the word art/scripture (offered for free on the Word Art Wednesday Blog).  And so, because Joy Clair is our sponsor, and I happen to be on their Design Team....I used some of their FABULOUS stamps to create my card for this challenge.  I started with some cute Crate Paper patterned papers from a line called Farmhouse, and I machine stitched them and inked all the edges.
Next, I used my watercolors to create a fun background that I painted on a white watercolor paper.  I stamped my sentiment using the sweet new Be Wise Stamp Set and I embossed it in white.  I splattered some acrylic paint on top of the embossed sentiment.  I also stamped the cute flowers on the water-colored paper using the Saved By Grace Stamp Set, and I placed them on my card to adorn the sentiment.  I just love how these bright colors accent the lovely sentiment. 
I sure do hope that you'll come by Word Art Wednesday and play along with us.  You could be the lucky winner of this awesome Joy Clair prize, and I can't wait to see your beautiful art.  Have a blessed week!

Karen

I'm linking up in the following:

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge:  Bright Colors/Inspirational Mood Board - When I saw this gorgeous mood board, I knew I wanted to use these bright, fun colors.

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Karen - and so 'different' to your usual style - love that background, and the flowers are awesome too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this background! Beautiful job with the watercolors and acrylic splatters! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen,
    This is stunning! I love your splatter background! I couldn't find a way to contact you but I did get you message about guest designing for you... I would LOVE to! Please send me an email.... meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design Karen! Lovely card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.