Thursday, May 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties May Release Rewind

Well here we are already winding up our FABULOUS new May Release at Paper Sweeties.  I hope you've seen all the ADORABLE (and I do mean adorable) projects from all my teammates these past three days as we revealed the new Stamp Set and Stamp Set.  Aren't they the sweetest ever!  I sure think so!
For today's post, I decided to share one more card using that SWEET vintage camper, banner, and door mat from the new Stamp Set.  I stamped things onto patterned papers and did some Copic coloring.  I also used the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set for the sunshine and clouds, and I used the Add Ons: Home & Garden for the grass, flower pot and flowers.
I tied that bow over on the left-hand side of my card using lengths of Frosting Seam Binding, and it looks SO cute there.  I just LOVE the Seam Binding from Paper Sweeties.  It compliments my cards so nicely and comes in so many pretty colors.  Here's that list of my talented teammates who have created something special for you today.  Just click on the links below to be taken to their sweet blogs.




Thanks for stopping by,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Karen - you have really showcased this release beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the patterns - love the pattern play you have designed here. This camper is simply the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely glamping creation! Praying you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.