Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Someone Sweet Is Turning 8

As you may have guessed, it should come as no surprise that while I had out this delicious Emma's Shoppe from Crate Paper for other projects that I'd be creating a few extra cards.  I have several upcoming birthdays, so I figured I'd make each kid (family/friends) with a summer birthday a personalized card this year.  It's been fun adding names and numbers to these cards to give them that personal touch.

I used simple patterned papers and patterned paper strips to create this card.  Everything, including the ephemera number 8, are from Emma's Shop by Crate Paper (my all-time favorite line).  I did add some yellow baker's twine, a few Tim Holtz miniature staples, and did lots of inking.  It's weird to have a card that has no stamping whatsoever.  It's unusual, to say the least.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

P.S.  I'm linking up my card in the following challenge:



3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the papers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Karen - and beautifully made too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool neat design! I love the assorted papers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.