Friday, November 15, 2019

It's Paper Sweeties New Release Day

The day is here once again, and Paper Sweeties has another FAB New Release available for sale now (as of today).  You are sure to LOVE these two sweet new sets.  If you missed my post yesterday (or any of the links to yesterday's projects), you can find mine here on Yesterday's Post, or on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  There's always lots of great inspiration on the blog, and fun new products like these in the Paper Sweeties Store.
Today's card starts with some Echo Park patterned papers and journalling card.  I stamped the sentiment (BLESSED) from the new Blessed Stamp Set onto the journalling card next to sweet Abigail wearing a darling Winter ensemble (outfit and shoes) from the Have A Holly Jolly Holiday Stamp Set, and cut out using the Abigail Sweet Cut.
Next, I added a border strip that I cut using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts and stamped with the sentiment Celebrate Today, which is from the new Truck Add On: Occasions Stamp Set.  The cute snowballs are also found in the new Truck Add On: Occasions Stamp Set.  As always, it's fun and easy to combine sets from Paper Sweeties.
There's lots more inspiration awaiting you today on each of my teammates' blogs.  You'll find each of those links below, and I know that you'll enjoy what you see along the way.  These new sets are adorable, and my teammates are super creative.  Please be sure to stop back by again tomorrow as well when we will do our New Release Rewind.  There's always SO much fun, inspiration and excitement waiting for you at Paper Sweeties. Not to mention.....the cutest stamps and supplies you could ever imagine.
Happy crafting!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Darling card! Love the girl's print top and leggings! And a fun pile of snowballs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could make a pile of snowballs today - but I won't - love them on this card with that sweet girl TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.