Sunday, February 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties FAB February Finale

Hey there, creative friends.  Welcome back again today as my teammates and I at Paper Sweeties wrap up our February Favorites Festivities.  We've had fun the last three days sharing new projects showcasing many of the FAB stamps, cuts and goodies from Paper Sweeties.  There are SO many great products from Paper Sweeties that I have a hard time choosing which to use.  Todays project combines several of my favorites.  I mean, come on.....how CUTE is this Treat Box?
I used the adorable Treat Box Sweet Cuts to create this adorable little candy/treat box. Using the Treat Box Sweet Cuts,  I cut the box from a woodgrain patterned paper; and used the Treat Box Add-Ons Home & Garden Sweet Cuts to cut the tree (from wool felt) and the flower pot and flowers on (side of box), and the Treat Box Add-Ons Home & Garden Stamp Set to stamp them.  I inked the edges of the box with Mud Pie Ink.  I used the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts to cut the small tag.  Then, I used the Happy Mail Stamp Set to stamp the chevrons, puppy and sentiment (Missing You) on the tag.
Finally, at the top left of the Treat Box, I added a bow using Frosting Seam Binding.  I also cut a wool felt leaf using the Sweet Cuts, and topped that with some yellow sweetheart blossoms.  I just love how all the different products from Paper Sweeties work together and compliment one another so well.  This sweet treat box easily combines more than eight different Paper Sweeties products.  And each of my awesome teammates at Paper Sweeties have used their Paper Sweeties favorites to inspire you again today as well.  Just click on the links below to be taken directly to their sweet blogs.
Thanks again for joining us at Paper Sweeties this month.  You can always find loads of inspiration on the Paper Sweeties Blog, and lots of fun, sales and promotions, and all kinds of Paper Sweeties updates on the Paper Sweeties Facebook Page, cute projects on the DT Members' Blogs, and LOTS of super sweet products waiting for you on  in the Paper Sweeties Shoppe.  We're always so grateful for your visits.
Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Karen. I don't think there is anything you create that isn't cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wood paper you have used and the felt - a sweet tag - yes, come on - how cute is this - very very cute and cleaver thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.