Saturday, February 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties February Fun

Welcome back to my blog today, everyone.  Today is Day 2 of February Fun at Paper Sweeties.  My talented teammates and I are sharing new projects created with some of our favorite products from Paper Sweeties.  While it's great seeing new releases, it's also fun to revisit some of the other amazing sets already available in the Paper Sweeties Shop.
This card uses some yellow and black cardstock as well as some Bo Bunny Kiss The Cook patterned papers and ephemera.  It's a cute kitchy line that goes really well with the adorable recipe found in the "A Friend Is" Stamp Set.   I laid out all my patterned papers and journaling card, then I used the "A Friend Is" Stamp Set and "A Friend Is" Sweet Cuts to stamp and cut the sentiment.  The "A Friend Is" Sweet Cuts is a two-piece set; meaning that it cuts the scalloped edge separately from the oval which allows you to cut them from different colors, as I did here.  Isn't that "Recipe For Friendship" adorable?  And that's just one of the darling sentiments in this fun set. (shown above)
I also cut several flowers from various colors of wool felt using the "A Friend Is" Stamp Set as well as the flower centers and cute leaves.  Lots of cute cuts in the "A Friend Is" Sweet Cuts as is the case with all of the products at Paper Sweeties.  Always so versatile, and I love how they compliment one another so nicely.  The finishing touches to this card included some bundled Sunshine Yellow Burlap String and a length of the luscious Frosting Seam Binding.  Adorable!

I hope you'll take time to stop by Paper Sweeties to see ALL the adorable products.  Your creativity will run wild with these amazing stamps, cuts, and embellishments.  And...my teammates have some wonderfully inspiring projects to share with you all again today.  You won't want to miss any of these sweet creations.  Just click on the links below to see their amazing Paper Sweeties art work.  We hope to see you all again tomorrow.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Blog


Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says  "More Than One Patterned Paper"

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.