Thursday, July 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties July Look Back

Thanks for visiting me today, friends.  The last few days I've been featuring cards that showcase some of my favorite products from Paper Sweeties.  The truth is....all the products I own from Paper Sweeties are among my "favorites".  There's not anything I don't like.  They're all so super cute, and they all work wonderfully on their own, or when combined with other Paper Sweeties products.  I always enjoy creating with my Paper Sweeties goodies.
For today's card, I used a piece of yellow cardstock and a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper.  I also used that patterned paper to stamp and cut Abigail's dress.  Abigail is looking lovely in her yellow sundress.  The dress, flip flops, starfish and sentiment can all be found in the At The Beach Stamp Set.
It's always FUN playing with "the sweeties" or should I say the "dolls" from Paper Sweeties.  They're our unique signature stamps, and these little friends are SO much fun to dress up in their adorable outfits.  By the way, there are lots of great stamp sets for outfits that also include small images and fantastic sentiments.  You always get a good value for the money in stamp sets from Paper Sweeties.
There's always lots of inspiration, special sales and promotions, new products, and SO much more happening at Paper Sweeties.  You can stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog often to stay up-to-date on everything at Paper Sweeties.  We love to have you visit and there's always something sweet to see at Paper Sweeties.
Here the links to the blogs of my talented teammates who have each prepared a special project to share with you today.  I know that they will appreciate your visit, and potential comment.  They're a sweet and talented group of gals, and I know you'll enjoy what you see.  We do hope that you'll think of Paper Sweeties when you're looking for some extra sweet stamps, sweet cuts, adorable seam binding, inks and so much more.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Let's Go To The Beach

4 comments:

  1. A sweet seaside scene Karen - love how you have carried the paper to Abigail's frock, and all the wee seaside items around her.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! I love her on yellow and how you Paper pieced her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cute card Karen!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Karen! Love your paper piecing and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Let’s Go To The Beach’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.