Saturday, August 1, 2020

Celebrate - Paper Sweeties 8th Birthday

Today is August 1, and the first day of a big month-long CELEBRATION at Paper Sweeties as this darling store turns 8 years old.  How exciting!  Well, along with our leader, Debbie, we're celebrating BIG with sales, promotions, a Scavenger Hunt (with a $100 PS winner), loads of inspiration, a darling new release on August 14-16, and fun throughout the month.  Of course, with any good crafty celebration, there's a big SALE.  You won't want to miss out on the specials this month.  If you've ever had your eye on a few things at Paper Sweeties, this is the perfect time to pick them up for your crafting collection.  These sweet products will become fast favorites in your crafting, as they are for all of us.
By visiting the Paper Sweeties Blog, you can read all the details about this month's festivities.  There are several different sales/promotions taking place and that's why it's easier to just have you click on this link to the Paper Sweeties Blog for the full list of details.  Let me just say that there will be NO shortage of fun, inspiration, bargains, and excitement.  I'm super excited to share my new release projects.  They're SO cute.  You're going to want these new stamp sets, I'm telling you.  I'll share just a (very) small peek of one of my cards for the New Release available August 15 at Paper Sweeties.  How cute, right?
So, my dear friends....if you do purchase from Paper Sweeties this month (and I hope you will), PLEASE be sure to use MY personal code so that I'll get credit for the referral.  Again, all the details are on the blog.  Just know that I would really appreciate your support.  Just use the code KarenL8 and you can save 25% OFF your order of $50 or more.  That's really a considerable discount, peeps!
Paper Sweeties is filled with CUTENESS.  Let me tell you.  Cute stamp sets, cute die-cuts that we call Sweet Cuts, cute sentiment stamps, cute Seam Binding, cute cup-shaped Sequins.  Yup...everything at Paper Sweeties falls into the CUTE category.  You will absolutely LOVE all the sweet and darling things you can find to create with when you shop at Paper Sweeties.  Don't miss out on all the fun this month, and for your chance to SAVE big this month at Paper Sweeties.  Please be sure to use my code KarenL8 if you do make a purchase this month so that you'll get the awesome discount, and I'll get credit for referring you to this awesome sale.

Let's CELEBRATE,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.